Oops! Here was a post I was supposed to put up last week but it was sitting in my drafts folder.
Baby and I had such a great week catching up with friends near and far before Christmas. I’m slowly getting used to venturing out on my own with my bubba. It just takes several minutes longer and some preparation, organisation and patience. The weather was also quite hot last week so baby got a little bit of a cold. Here are some of the things we did!:
– first Christmas dinner out in the city with Alyssa and her godparents and family
– first time watching movie (Pitch Perfect) at a Mums and Bubs session in the Director’s Suite at Hoyts (amazing!!)
– first trip to a friend’s house for lunch with all the kiddies!
– first lunch date at Switch, Watergardens for a reunion with some work mates
– first time meeting Father Noel after he came back home from his sabbatical
– first time taking Baby out to one of our late night walks to Coles
– Baby actually started liking being in his swing! 🙂
All these firsts continue to bring so much wonderment and joy to our lives however the lack of sleep is slowly catching up with me so hopefully I can get a little more rest so I’m not as irritable! Sorry hubby! x