When I found out I was having a boy I was so excited and at the same time thought it would be hard to find it fun dressing him – there always seemed to be so much more girly clothes with frills, bows and glitter everywhere. Boy was I wrong! I have loved putting together outfits for Baby D and this week I took my little man back to UniHill to find us some bargains for a sprucing up of his wardrobe. Armed with some vouchers and comfortable shoes we shopped up a storm – check out the goodies we got below! 😀
Baby D’s shopping haul!
Cotton On Kids
– $5 down from $24.95 a pair of gumboots $24.95 down to $5! (handy for next winter when Baby D can splash around in the puddles!)
– $20 down from $39.95 denim jacket (I really wanted a denim jacket for myself so when I saw this I had to get it for my little one!)
– $10 down from $24.95 long sleeved shirt (I was looking for a denim shirt but found this light coloured one perfect for summer layering!)
– $5 down from $14.95 “Talk to my agent” tee (love this pop of aqua colour! I’ll do a blog post soon of Baby wearing some of these!)
– $5 down from $14.95 Raglan long sleeve (I currently have a thing for anything raglan!)
– $10 down from $29.95 Skinny jeans (love this colour, so bright and happy for the summer days ahead)
Total: UniHill price for 6 items = $55
Retail price for 6 items = $149.7
Saving of $94.70!
– $14 down from $20 Blue checkered backpack (I’m moving on from a nappy bag to a backpack so it’s easier to carry both Baby and Baby’s things!)
– Lonsdale baby onesie and Russell Atheltic shorts (I can’t remember the prices for these as mum bought them but seeing that mum bought them means that they were a pretty good deal!)
It was Republica Brands’ opening day when we went and there were some really handsome shirts I wanted to buy but we were pressed for time so I’ll have to go back and check them out on another visit soon as they have 50% off until Saturday! I can’t wait to show you how Baby D has been incorporating his new clothes with some favourites from his current wardrobe (below are some outfit pics).
Okay so the shopping didn’t stop there! After we used up all Baby D’s vouchers, my mum and cousins bought so many other things at places like Cotton On where they were able to buy 6 pairs of shoes for a total of $21 (see pics below)! Tees, raglan tops and some funky purple Gola shoes were just some of the things they picked up. Glad to see that the whole family scored some bargains and we’re already planning our next
attack visit to UniHill to get started on the Christmas shopping list.
Happy shopping everyone – I hope this has been helpful to those looking to find some great bargains out there!
What are some bargain buys you have recently purchased and where did you find them!?