Winter warmers OOTD
This photo was taken on Mothers Day 🙂 Even though it’s only autumn, Melbourne has truly embraced the cooler seasons with so many days already being cold enough to really rug up with not just layers, but thick layers.
Chunky winter knits and comfy boots are our pick f
or the winter months this year and here’s what the family and I are loving right now.
Master D wears:
– blue shirt and knitted sweater from H&M
– Bottoms from Rhubard
– Converse All Stars from Platypus
– black singlet from Cotton On (this has lasted me ages and still shows no signs of pilling! – great bargain buy!)
– black leggings from Cotton On Body
– chunky, cozy, warm, winter knit from Valley Girl, Emporium
– comfy ankle boots from Spendless