Melbourne Mammas Market – Williamstown Town Hall
We headed down to the Melbourne Mammas Market to get our shopping fix last weekend and grabbed some great bargains on some of our favourite kidswear labels. With so many shopaholics around it was a relief to get in early as it got quite busy inside with prams taking over the aisles – everyone was excited to shop! 🙂 There were around 35 friendly stalllholders ranging from kidswear to toys and storage goods. I left my little one with the better half so I could try and be swift with my shopping so below are the goodies I came home with.
My shopping haul – Styling Daniel!
From left to right in the pictures below:
- I started off at the Oranges and Lemons stall and bought a black and grey Alphabet Soup long sleeved top and a Mista TJ flat cap ($44.95 & $19.95 down to $15 each!),
- the Funky Little Fella stall was a must-visit and I purchased a cool pair of Sage Oishi-M shorts for my little man ($49.95 down to $20). I was so excited when I found these as I bought great pair of Oishi-M skinny jeans at the last market in March and they’re such good quality not to mention and uber cool! It was also nice to finally meet the lovely ladies behind Funky Little Fella, Caroline and Jo, having bought some cool thread from their online store on previous occasions.
- I bought this beautifully soft and organic brown fox top from the Master & Miss stall ($30 down to $15),
- Right at the end of the second room of stalls I visited the Mr Wolf ladies and bought a pair of comfy, grey Mini Rodini flamingo leggings, ($39.95 down to $18) similar here. I wish there were more sizes for my little one – I would have bought everything displayed! 😉
- I scored a lovely wooden toy set including a maraca and shaker bells from Just Toyn Around ($14.95 down to $10). Baby D absolutely loves these and has not put them down since I gave them to him!,
- And lastly I purchased a gorgeous blue coat from A Little Pocket which I had been eyeing from the last Markit at Fed Square back in May ($65 down to $15!).
I also bought some presents for friends but thought I’d better not post them up here in case they’re reading this!
What were some of your market purchases over the weekend? I’d love to see the bargains you snapped up 🙂 xx