Santa’s Magical Kingdom 2015
People who know me know I tend to get quite excited come Christmas time, heck I have my Christmas tree and decorations up around the house by the end of October! We decorated our Christmas tree early one year because I wanted it to be up by Daniel’s birthday party (his birthday is at the end of October). Once up, our whole home immediately brightened up! From then on Christmas arrived early in our home because:
- The tree and Christmas decorations gave our home a merry, festive feel!
- It gave us time to just enjoy Christmas and the festivities and traditions, and I didn’t feel like I was rushing around in December trying to get everything done all at once
- Having the tree up reminded me of any presents I needed to buy and gave us a place to put them!
- With all the Christmas decorations in full view around our home, it’s always easy for me to figure out if I needed to purchase any other decor (ie. wreaths, garlands, nativity scenes, candles, etc) and then take advantage of the early Christmas decor sales as the stores put up their Christmas sections!
- We just love Christmas time! 🙂
My cousin has told me that in the Philippines everyone actually puts up their Christmas decorations in the “Ber” months (months ending in ‘ber’!). So that means we’re not so early starting in October because they’re singing Christmas carols by September lol!
Anyways I digress…back to talking about the opening night we were invited to on Friday night – see how side tracked I get with all this Christmas stuff!
Santa’s Magical Kingdom opened yesterday at Caulfield Racecourse and this year my husband and I took along our 3 year old son, 1 month old baby daughter and my sister, brother, sister-in-law and my 2 year old niece. It was so cute seeing Daniel and Madison enjoying the magical kingdom together! They got up to quite a few things!
Loads of rides for both the little kids and big ones 🙂
Gingerbread men decorating
Photo opportunities everywhere!
Craft – Christmas bauble decorating
Ice princesses and fun in the falling snow
The spectacular circus featuring talented and super entertaining acts
Letter writing to Santa
Santa photos and meeting Mrs Claus
A truly magical experience as you enter the two big tents with colorful lights and Christmas carols playing everywhere!
This year I had baby girl in tow so here we are in front of the Snow land with falling snow! Always a hit with the kids!
The huge Euro slide! I didn’t get to ride on it this year because I was busy tending to Baby Hannah but this slide is super fun and very popular!
We love the Santa’s Magical Kingdom experience as all the rides and craft activities are all included in the entry price! It is such a well organised kid-friendly event with easily accessible bathrooms and ATMs. No wonder it sells out every year! Get in early so you don’t miss out on your tickets!
Address: Gate 21 Station st. Caulfield Racecourse
Dates: Saturday Nov 21 – Thursday Dec 24, 2015
Three sessions per day to choose from:
10am – 1pm or 2pm – 5pm or 6pm – 9pm
You can find all the tickets and extra information on the Santa’s Magical Kingdom site.
Have you visited Santa’s Magical Kingdom? How was your experience?